RebelzHQ
To Access this Website You Must Register.

If You are already a member just click 'Log in'
RebelzHQ
To Access this Website You Must Register.

If You are already a member just click 'Log in'
RebelzHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebelz Head Quarters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Famous Chinese Actress Says She Was Forced To Spy For Chinese Regime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Famous Chinese Actress Says She Was Forced To Spy For Chinese Regime Empty
PostSubject: Famous Chinese Actress Says She Was Forced To Spy For Chinese Regime   Famous Chinese Actress Says She Was Forced To Spy For Chinese Regime Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Famous Chinese Actress Says She Was Forced To Spy For Chinese Regime Shao-xiaoshan
Chinese actress Shao Xiaoshan, 31, says the Chinese government has forced her to date the children of western diplomats to gather intelligence for them since she was 17.

According to NTD Television, Xiaoshan's claims appeared on Sina Weibo and Tincent Weibo -- two Chinese, Twitter-like sites.

Famous for her appearance as a body double in the 2006 film The Banquet, the actress says she was told to "control" the son of the French Ambassador when theydated in 2007, was not paid for her spying, and was threatened with death if she disobeyed.

Asking to be taken in by western governments, she says she's come forward in an effort to preemt being killed by the Chinese government. "I don't want to die before no one knows why I've died," she wrote.

Not everyone is buying her claims, with many thinking it could be a publicity stunt. No stranger to controversy, Xiaoshan was recently criticized for seeking a foreign husband online. Her response to critics was, "It's not that I like foreigners, but because for all these years I've had no personal safety in China!!!"
Source
Back to top Go down
https://rebelzhq.forumotion.com

Famous Chinese Actress Says She Was Forced To Spy For Chinese Regime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RebelzHQ :: U.S./World News-
Jump to: